- Call for sessions opens the 27th of June, 2016
- Call for sessions closes the 26th of August, 2016 (Friday)
- Call for papers opens the 12th of September, 2016
- Call for workshops closes the 14th of October, 2016
- Call for papers closes the 28th of October, 2016 (Friday)
- CAA Representation at the EAA 26th Annual Meeting- Call for Sessions October 11, 2019 Alicia Walsh
- CAA2020 Call for Papers October 1, 2019 Alicia Walsh
- Extension of CAA2020 Call for Sessions July 25, 2019 Alicia Walsh
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The OJS portal is now up and running. Please follow the CAA2017_Upload_Instructions to get access to OJS and upload your publication. Your username and password for OJS should be the same as the one you use for OCS. Thanks for your … Continue reading
Please note that the deadline to submit a paper to the proceedings has been postponed to the 1st of August. Please visit the Proceedings page for more details.
Please visit the Proceedings page on this website for more information.
Please visit the Program page to find a link to a searchable PDF with the program and abstracts. The program is chronological and the abstracts are alphabetical by first author. You can also just get the PDF of the program. Also, … Continue reading
We are having a few issues with the registration portal and due to that we are extending early-bird registration until 11:59 PM(EST – Atlanta time) on the 22nd of February.
Please go to the Registration page to access the registration information.
Please visit – https://caa2017a.sched.com – for a preliminary program of the sessions. We hope to not have to make any changes, but if we do, those changes will be reflected on the Sched site.
I have been promised that the conference registration portal will be up and running next week (Feb. 6th), so please check back. I am very sorry about this delay. The details and pricing of registration are posted on the registration page. We … Continue reading
The call for papers and posters is OPEN and will remain open until 11:59 PM EDT the 28th of October (Friday). You will find an alphabetical list of the proposed sessions (called “Tracks” in OCS) under the Program tab of this website. … Continue reading